1. Share information on proposed or new legislation and regulation that impacts the pharmaceutical supply chain
2. Share information on counterfeits, cargo thefts and adulterated product in the pharmaceutical supply chain
3. Develop voluntary standards for the quality and authenticity of supplies and suppliers.
4. Develop and implement audit standards and audit training and certification programs.
5. Create or obtain the infrastructure necessary to share data regarding quality and authenticity of supplies and suppliers that could adversely impact patient health or welfare.