At The Rx-360 Symposium Gain EU Regulators Supply Chain Thoughts
Registration Now Open for Rx-360 Symposium
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 in Cologne, Germany
Washington, D.C. – Rx-360, an international, non-profit supply chain consortium, announced today that Rx-360 will be holding a Symposium:
Supplier Audits and Supply Chain Security: Meeting Increasing Expectations and Escalating Regulatory Requirements
Wednesday, 29 October 2014 in Cologne, Germany.
Registration for the Symposium is now open! The Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency Cologne
The Preliminary Program has been released and includes:
- Rx-360 Progress Report: Where We Came from and Where We Are Going
- Reasons for Rx-360’s Success and 2015 Goals
- Regulatory Panel: Regulators’ Views on Supply Chain Security Issues
- Protecting Patients from Falsified Medicines Online
- Rx-360 Initiatives
- Medical Device Working Group
- Rx-360 in Asia (China and India)
- Rx-360 Audit Program
- Supply Chain Security Issues
- Cargo Theft/Dealing with Armed Robbery
- Upstream Supply Chain
- Good Distribution Practices in Africa
- Benefits of Rx-360 Membership for Generic Manufacturers
To Register and view the preliminary program, click here: www.signmeup.com/102184.
Please feel free to forward this announcement and the Symposium flyer to your colleagues who may have an interest in the Symposium.
Questions? Contact october2014@Rx-360.org